Important Links :
Marathi Theatre
Moneycontrol
DTE - MBA
Safer India - Kiren Bedi
Government Of India Portal - Recommended
Thursday, July 24, 2008
About Me

- Name: Shweta
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Moody.... Lazy... Chirpy... "The best way to keep your word is never give it to anyone in the first place"
Previous Posts
- KBC Last Episode of Season 2I was feeling lil low ...
- Pinjar…I am back with yet another Movie review..Ye...
- Marathi Baanaa... A must watch for all…It was an o...
- Mistakes..They shape up your life, they teach you ...
- Me and my God....Yes I do believe in God but same ...
- Loneliness ....Loneliness is always looking for a ...
- Boss .. Boss.. Boss…I don’t remember myself callin...
- Rules for VictoryRules for victory are very simple...
- Rebecca..As usual, today also, I was all frustrate...


1 Comments:
The Marathi Theatre link is really cool. If marathi plays intrest you, you must watch INT inter-college......its truely amazing.
Post a Comment
<< Home