script>utmx("url",'A/B'); justryinghere

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Loneliness ....

Loneliness is always looking for a friend
It found me once and it has been around since then
Loneliness is never waiting by the door
It sweeps right through and it will never be ignored
Why, why was I chosen?
Why am I left without?

I was voraciously going through the article which appeared in today’s Buzz. And was surprised to find out that famous celebrities also are going through this malaise. Including Page3 people, there are so many youngsters facing Loneliness. Staying busy through out the day makes them forget their loneness for a while. Everyone is booked here and if you want to move with their pace then you also have to book you every minute. Even if he or she is not going anything and just seating around she is never going to admit it. Quiet flabbergasting!

Few sighs and symptoms of loneliness motioned there were:

- Feeling there is no one to turn around
- Feeling isolated in crowd of people
- Constant fatigue
- Difficulty in facing life’s challenge
- Low self esteem.

I feel the major reason behind this could be increased professionalism in almost all the field. This professionalism is percolated to a soft tender relation of friendship also . There is a custom of not disturbing your friends, relatives and neighbors. I am thankful to my almighty that I have enough friends around me. I laugh with then, chat with then, shop with them, wish them on their B’day, buy gifts for them. I guess I also get back all these from them.
I sing, I dance , I watch movie with them. Thinking of joining Salsa classes with one of my friend. Thank God I am not lonely.
But still that article did not let me sit just like that. My mind was asking me one question again and again..
What made you go to movie that day… all alone?

3 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, Blogger aodz said...

Loneliness is always looking for a friend...


i would state it other wise...

it is Loneliness that tends to find oneself no matter how good you hide amongst the crowd of zillion souls

and some how or another it has been with me for the past one year and i guess for many to come ahead..........!

it don't mean that i am one of those introvert sorts... or one of those who are shallow from withing... its just that... i have too much time to be with myself!

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger aodz said...

good POST by the way... nice BLOG!

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen to Ek Toote Huye Dil Ki...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home