I was feeling lil low because it's going to end today.. but not anymore after watching the last episode. Shahrukh made me laugh, giggle.. n i truly had good time watching the show.
For the first time it was a Two hour long episode instead of One. First hour of the show was played by two very popular actresses of Bollywood.. Priyanka n Karina.. Frankly speaking, that one hour of the show was worth watching just because of the Talent of the Host. The way he was pampering n praising those two ladies was appreciable.. Priyanka has got a stunning look n in front of her dusky skin even the Fairest Karina was looking whitish pale.. God saves Karina..
In the second part , Salman n some dumb lady had come. What is the unforgettable moment in the show was Innocent laugh of Mr. Salmam. I bet , he is still a charmer... very smart indeed.
Really liked the fact that he has started Painting for a Charity..
Overall it was a nice show n i laughed through out the 2 hours.. dat reminds me something...
"Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator,
but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh. "
yes Shahruk.. u simply Rock :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home