Paulo Coelho
“When you really want something to happen, the whole universe conspires so that your wish comes true". This is the core of "The Alchemist" philosophy.
The novel skillfully combines words of wisdom, philosophy, and simplicity of meaning and language. Initially I felt that it’s like a Reader’s Digest for School going children but as the story evolved and as I started moving towards the root I realized I totally identify with
"The Alchemist", is an exciting novel that bursts with optimism; it is the kind of novel that tells you that everything is possible as long as you really want it to happen. What I have realized is that its only ‘I’ who can turn everything around me. We see many people around us(sometimes even I am the part of them) complaining and blaming their destinies and their luck. But there is nothing like ‘Impossible’. The Alchemist is a fable about following your dream. We all have some dream. (If we don’t then there is no meaning of our existence). Manier times I felt that it sounds like an oversimplified version of new-age philosophy and mysticism, but as Coelho states "simple things are the most valuable and only wise people appreciate them". (May be because of this statement I also started appreciating it.. he he)
So all you guys..
It is very important to follow you dreams and for that you should first have some dream. So stop all your activities and go to sleep .. to see the DEREAMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home